MetaMind Raises $8 Million to Bring Artificial Intelligence to the MassesBy
Five years ago, Stanford Ph.D. student Richard Socher created the set of benchmarks that such companies as Google, Microsoft, and IBM use to test their image-recognition systems. Now he has created a company that just might beat those standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020