Jobs Recalls Little of IPod’s Rivalry in Video for TrialKaren Gullo and Tim Higgins
A thin, pale, graying Steve Jobs, videotaped six months before he died in 2011 for a lawsuit against Apple Inc., said he didn’t recall many details from the period when the iPod’s dominance in digital music first faced competition around 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018