Gold Futures Drop as Payrolls in U.S. Surge by Most Since 2012Debarati Roy
Gold slumped after the U.S. added the largest number of jobs in almost three years, fueling concern that the Federal Reserve will move closer to raising interest rates. Silver declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis