Dow Chemical to Sell Assets to Valgroup for $225 MillionSimon Casey
Dow Chemical Co. agreed to sell a unit and an Ohio factory for combined proceeds of about $225 million as the largest U.S. chemicals producer continues to offload less profitable businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day