Microsoft Exits Nook Investment Troubled From Day OneDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. is selling back its stake in Barnes & Noble Inc.’s struggling Nook electronic-reader business for about $180 million less than it paid, as Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella unwinds unprofitable projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself