Kim Dotcom Can Renegotiate $40 Million Hong Kong FreezeLulu Yilun Chen
Kim Dotcom’s Megaupload Ltd., the file-sharing website shut by the U.S. government, can renegotiate a freeze on more than $40 million of Hong Kong assets, a court in the city ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’