Hedge Fund Manager Sentenced, Swaps Stall, SGX: ComplianceCarla Main
Hedge fund manager and teddy bear collector Paul Greenwood was sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to swindling investors out of $554 million dollars, some of which he used to buy the stuffed toys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single