Former Farm Chief Takes Cake as Washington's Funniest 'Celebrity'By
Performing at NPR’s headquarters Wednesday night, former Secretary of Agriculture Dan Glickman won the 20th Annual Funniest Celebrity in Washington contest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's