Anta Denies Report Chairman Disappears; Shares HaltedBloomberg News
Anta Sports Products Ltd. said Chief Executive Officer Ding Shizhong was working as usual in his office, denying a news report that he had disappeared. The stock fell the most in three years before being halted from trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders