Vodafone Confronts Shift in Industry With Liberty in Its SightsAmy Thomson
Vittorio Colao, chief executive of Vodafone Group Plc, said last month that his company needs to change to keep pace with the rapid convergence of Europe’s broadband and mobile phone industries. Rival BT Group Plc’s talks to buy one of Britain’s two biggest wireless carriers only adds to his urgency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet