Sony Hackers Expose Rogen’s Pay Along With Deloitte SalariesChristopher Palmeri, Anousha Sakoui and Lucas Shaw
Hackers who took over Sony Pictures computers released the budget for “The Interview,” the Seth Rogen comedy about North Korea, adding to a breach that exposed salaries at Deloitte Touche and studio head Michael Lynton’s credit-card number.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt