Bill Cosby Sued Over Alleged 1974 Sexual MolestationEdvard Pettersson
Bill Cosby, who for eight years portrayed a physician and family man on the hit TV series “The Cosby Show,” was sued by a woman who claims he sexually molested her 40 years ago at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles when she was 15 years old.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again