Hedge Fund Manager Heads to Prison Without Teddy BearsPatricia Hurtado
Hedge fund manager and teddy bear collector Paul Greenwood was sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to swindling investors out of $554 million, some of which he used to buy the stuffed toys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin