Hanwha SolarOne Supplies 20 Megawatts of Photovoltaics to HaikeJustin Doom
Hanwha SolarOne Co., the photovoltaic manufacturing unit of South Korea’s Hanwha Group, supplied modules with 20 megawatts of capacity to Haike Engineering Holding Co. for solar farms in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing