Annington Bid Seen Sparking Busy 2015 for German DealsDalia Fahmy
German property companies such as Patrizia Immobilien AG and Deutsche Office AG may lead a busy year for stock-market deals in 2015 amid growing investor demand for real estate shares, according to adviser Victoria Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018