UBS Must Face Loreley Fraud Claim in Lawsuit Over CDO LossesChris Dolmetsch
UBS AG must face a two-year-old lawsuit accusing the Swiss bank of hiding a bet against the housing market that led to $331 million in losses on collateralized debt obligations, a New York state appeals court ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet