Rand Paul Says He's No Liberal Peacenik
For Rand Paul, it is a question that could well decide whether the libertarian-leaning Kentucky senator has a shot at ever becoming president: Republicans find you interesting, but how could you possibly survive a primary process where your anti-American-intervention instincts will be attacked as soft in a party that typically favors projecting international strength?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States