Onex Said in Talks to Purchase Survival Equipment MakerKiel Porter
Onex Corp. is in talks to acquire Warburg Pincus LLC’s Survitec Group Ltd., a maker of safety and survival equipment, for about 450 million pounds ($704 million), according to three people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single