Nestle Sees Unrest Adding Pressures on West Africa BusinessChris Kay
Militant insurgencies across West Africa are weighing on Nestle SA’s business in the region, adding to the pressures of currency depreciation, high inflation and the Ebola outbreak, the food maker’s regional head said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License