Locke Lord, Edwards Wildman OK Merger: Business of LawEllen Rosen
The partners at Locke Lord LLP and Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP have voted to approve a merger of the two firms, following an agreement reached in September. The combined firm, which will be called Locke Lord Edwards LLP, will have about 1,000 lawyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's