Honda on Track for Sales Decline in China, Adding to Recall WoesBloomberg News
Honda Motor Co.’s China sales fell in November, putting it on track for a second annual decline in three years in the world’s largest auto market, after demand shrank for its Accord sedan and CR-V sport utility vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure