Bumi Armada, UMW O&G Rebound as Oil Rout Impact Seen MinimalChoong En Han
Bumi Armada Bhd. and UMW Oil & Gas Corp. rebounded from record lows after both companies said the oil rout and a cut in spending by Malaysia’s state-owned energy company will have “minimal” impact on earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone