RBNZ Could Boost Transparency With OCR Forecasts, Svensson SaysMatthew Brockett
New Zealand’s central bank could enhance communication and transparency by publishing forecasts for its benchmark rate rather than 90-day bank bill yields, according to Swedish monetary policy expert Lars Svensson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets