Deutsche Annington Seeks to Acquire German Rival GagfahNicholas Comfort and Dalia Fahmy
Deutsche Annington Immobilien SE offered to buy competitor Gagfah SA in a 3.9 billion-euro ($4.9-billion) deal that would be Germany’s biggest-ever real estate acquisition. Gagfah shares reached the highest price since June 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline