Coca-Cola Wants to Buy the World a MilkBy
Coca-Cola has already claimed its place in the soda, water, energy drink, and juice markets. Now the company is going after milk. The beverage giant is preparing a nationwide launch of a high-end milk, called Fairlife, in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone