Citigroup Sees Asia Digital Users Doubling in Revenue HuntAlfred Liu and Darren Boey
Citigroup Inc. expects to double digital-banking users in Asia in the next five years, helping the third-biggest U.S. lender by assets boost client accounts and revenue without the cost of setting up branches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day