BCE Trademarks Crave TV Ahead of Streaming Service DebutGerrit De Vynck and Scott Deveau
BCE Inc., Canada’s largest telecommunications company, has registered a series of trademarks using the name “Crave” ahead of the introduction of its new online streaming service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’