Venezuela Paves the Way to Legalize Dollar Trade in Black MarketAnatoly Kurmanaev
Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro paved the way to legalize dollar exchange in the black market in a decision published today in the official gazette, according to two Caracas-based economic research firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing