Holiday Shopping Observations From CEOs, AnalystsLauren Coleman-Lochner and Lindsey Rupp
The holiday shopping season in the U.S. is in full swing after most retailers flung open their doors yesterday, offering bargains on everything from televisions to coffee brewers. Here’s what executives and analysts are saying so far:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day