Remy Cointreau First-Half Earnings Beat Estimates on LiqueursThomas Mulier
Remy Cointreau SA, the French distiller whose cognac sales have been ravaged by China’s crackdown on lavish spending, reported a smaller drop in first-half earnings than analysts expected as it sold more liqueurs and spirits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day