BT Said to Prefer EE Over O2 as It Weighs Mobile TargetsMatthew Campbell, Marie Mawad and Cornelius Rahn
BT Group Plc, seeking to buy a U.K. wireless carrier, faces a choice between a target with a better network and customer base and one that presents a simpler deal to execute, said people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock