Exactly 2 New Yorkers Voted for Taylor Swift for Governor
One New York City voter wanted Pope Francis to be governor instead of Democratic incumbent Andrew Cuomo. Two wanted Taylor Swift, though one added Kaci Hickox of Ebola-quarantine fame to the ticket for good measure (that vote was cast in Brooklyn, of course). Some wanted Anthony Weiner or were wistful for Andrew's dad, Mario, who was New York's governor for 12 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day