Motorola Mobility Loses Bid to Extend Antitrust Law ReachAndrew Harris
Motorola Mobility LLC can’t use U.S. antitrust law to sue on behalf of foreign units that claim they were victims of a price-fixing cartel that affected only a small portion of its domestic business, a U.S. appeals court in Chicago ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing