Fuss Says Buy Stocks Not Bonds to Play Abenomics: Japan CreditKevin Buckland and Hiroko Komiya
Dan Fuss, whose bond fund beat 99 percent of peers over the past five years, says stocks not government notes are the best way to profit from Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s push to create jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day