Uber Retreats to Weekends in Germany Amid ChallengesCornelius Rahn
Uber Technologies Inc. is limiting its ride-sharing service in Berlin and Dusseldorf to mainly operate on weekends as it struggles with legal challenges that have forced it to cut prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts