U.S. Said to Cite Islamic State in UN Anti-Spying Text TalksSangwon Yoon
The U.S. cited the threat posed by Islamic State to avert a United Nations condemnation of collecting metadata in an anti-surveillance resolution backed by Germany and Brazil, diplomats said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’