U.K. Mortgage Lenders Face Earnings Slowdown on HousingRichard Partington and Patrick Gower
Britain’s biggest mortgage lenders face weakening earnings growth as potential homebuyers pull back before next year’s general election, regulators tighten financing and the economy slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone