Treasury Five-Year Notes May Yield 1.613% at Sale, Survey ShowsDaniel Kruger
The Treasury Department’s $35 billion sale of five-year notes may draw a yield of 1.613 percent, according to the average forecast in a Bloomberg News survey of 10 of the Federal Reserve’s 22 primary dealers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing