Republicans Shouldn't Take Midterms as a Mandate, Poll Suggests
While Republicans in Washington are still celebrating their November victories, those with 2016 in their sights—Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio—will have to exercise some degree of restraint in the Senate if they want to impress New Hampshire voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's