MTS Raises 2014 Forecasts After Earnings Beat EstimatesIlya Khrennikov
OAO Mobile TeleSystems, Russia’s largest mobile-phone carrier, raised its 2014 sales and earnings forecasts after third-quarter profit beat analysts’ estimates on rising demand for wireless Web browsing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing