Hungary Keeps Main Rate at Record Low 2.1% for 4th MonthZoltan Simon
Hungary’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at a record low for a fourth month, in line with its guidance for steady borrowing costs until end-2015 following two years of easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap