HP’s Fourth-Quarter Sales Miss Estimates Ahead of SplitDina Bass and Jack Clark
Hewlett-Packard Co., the computer maker that plans to split into two companies, reported fiscal fourth-quarter sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates, hurt by an accelerating shift to cloud computing and a tepid personal-computer market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single