Homebuilder ‘Hope Trade’ Helped by Early Start: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Gains in U.S. homebuilding stocks this quarter bode well for the “hope trade” that has put them ahead of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index for 10 years in a row, according to Buck Horne, a Raymond James Financial Inc. analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin