AstraZeneca, Soccer, E-Cigarettes: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Nov. 25 (Bloomberg) -- AstraZeneca Plc and Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. failed to derail a landmark trial in the U.S. accusing the companies of colluding to delay the release of a cheaper version of the top-selling heartburn pill Nexium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day