What Employers Don't Get About How Young People LearnStephanie Douglass
How do you sort through stacks of résumés when they’re all so similar? Colleges teach young people mostly the same things before sending them into the workforce for the first time, so to predict their performance, employers need to figure out how they learned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt