This Viral Video Raised $1.5 Million for Ebola, But Who's Getting the Money?By
On Nov. 17, Band Aid 30, Bob Geldof’s British charity organization—formerly known as Band Aid—put out an Ebola-themed remake of Band Aid’s original 1984 charity song, Do They Know Its Christmas? The song raised more than $1.5 million in minutes to fight the deadly disease, and is currently No. 1 on the U.K. album charts and No. 49 on RealiTunes. But where is the money going?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy