Hulamin Buys BHP Billiton’s South African Aluminum CasthouseAndre Janse van Vuuren
Hulamin Ltd. rose in Johannesburg as South Africa’s biggest aluminum-product maker said it’s part of a group that will buy BHP Billiton Ltd.’s casthouse at the Bayside smelter, which had been earmarked for closing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing