Franchisers Keep Getting Sued. Now They're Buying InsuranceBy
Peter Taffae looked at the litigious state of the franchising industry, where new regulations have arguably made it easier to sue franchisers and tort lawyers are building class actions, and did what any self-respecting insurance man would do: He wrote a policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts