BT in Talks to Buy EE or O2 in U.K. to Add Mobile ServiceAmy Thomson
BT Group Plc is in talks to buy Telefonica SA’s O2 unit or another mobile-phone company to expand its wireless offering in the U.K. and complement its broadband network, the largest in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again