Nigerian Islamists Kill Traders in Village on Shore of Lake ChadMustapha Muhammad
Nigerian Islamists killed about 48 people in an attack on the north-eastern village of Dogon Fili on the shores of Lake Chad in Borno state, according to a spokesman for a traders’ group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets